Saturday, January 29, 2011

Drawing A Day 29

Musician 
I can tell I've hit my stride when I start making drawings of musicians. This is one of my very favorite instruments and the deep sounds seem to connect with my energy. I know the first time I drew musicians was at the Library of Congress, chamber music concerts. My Dad used to wait in line at Olssen's Bookstore downtown early in the morning on his way to work to get 4 free tickets and pay a twenty-five cent service fee. Once he got to work, he'd call my Mom,  and we'd drive into town later that evening and meet him at the Library. We saw some amazing concerts and I always had my sketch book with me. I hope the scratchings were not irritating to any of the other audience members!! 
Be Creative. Feel Better. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home