Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Drawing A Day 77

Cherry Blossoms
Growing up in the DC area I am always awed by the coming of the Cherry Blossoms. The stunning pink colors when only yellow forsythia and a few early daff's are on hand to compete. Nothing like an evening stroll around the Capitol, Tidal Basin or even some suburban streets to set off the glow. As a young student I was reprimanded for using my red and pink crayons to evoke that pink phenomenon, but my creative side was strong and persisted. This year I send healing to the people of Japan as they meet the challenges of surviving mother natures latest disaster. 

Be Creative. Feel Better. 
visit and buy a piece of art from www.pdubroof.com

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Suzi Neft said...

How very cool! I learned I was allergic to Cherry Blossoms when I was working in DC during the season.
Suzi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home