Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Drawing A Day 123

Mixed Spring Emotions

The changing weather everyday, every  other hour. Big storms, that I can't seem to remember witnessing in the past. Keeps me on my toes.
In any given day there are probably 3 amazing events I'd be honored to attend. This area is a boon for creativity. From new play readings to irish music to art exhibits. Anyone who says they are bored simply have their eyes closed.  My choice for tonight will be a collaboration of art, music and lighting design in Town Center Rockville from 5-10 PM. Come and join me.
Be Creative. Feel Better. 
Visit and buy art at http://www.pdubroof.com/
 If you would like to subscribe to Drawing A Day, click the subscribe button on the bottom right side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home