Monday, October 3, 2011

Drawing A Day 277

Miles of Purple Mountain Majesty


Sometimes it's better to take the long view. Stop worrying about the minutiae and look down the road. Of course that's a balancing act of being present and reaching for the gold ring. I can remember my Mom and Dad sitting around the kitchen table discussing the "five year plan" and the "twenty year plan". Those goals helped our family stay connected and supported. As my older daughter heads to 21 I begin to see how all of the small nudges and moments of wisdom that I imparted to her have become valuable. Take time to celebrate the passing of the milestone planning marks. 


Be Creative. Feel Better. 
Visit and buy art at www.pdubroof.com
If you would like to subscribe to Drawing A Day, click the subscribe button on the bottom right side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home