Saturday, December 17, 2011

Drawing A Day 341 and 342

Be Creative. Feel Better.  Visit and buy art at www.pdubroof.com
Red Sky in Morning

Lone Tree and Garage
Sheesh, been a while since I actually forgot to post. Sorry about that. Just didn't have the internet access and let the day go by without making the extra effort. Resolved that issue by visiting the local library and having free wifi. When will the world go free wifi?? Wish Verizon wasn't so greedy, their wifi hotspot from my phone is $20/day. Seems ridiculous, too. The important thing is I've had a chance to rest and breathe a bit deeper. With all the projects going full throttle, I feel a bit tamped down. Which doesn't help me feel my most creative either. But doing things to get support for the projects, delegating pieces to capable assistants. A couple more days of r&r and then a fast week of finishing up for the year 2011. 


If you would like to subscribe to Drawing A Day, click the subscribe button on the bottom right side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home