Thursday, October 6, 2011

Drawing A Day 280

One Step at a Time


I often reflect on Margaret Meade's words, We must 
remember that one determined person can make a significant difference. Every time I feel like my work is too small or not reaching out far enough, I go back to this thought. Tonight is the 2nd Annual Lollipop Kids Foundation Gala Fundraiser. Raising awareness and funds to support children with disabilities and their families. Join me and hear the inspiring words of Juliette Rizzo, Ms. Wheelchair America, listen to the sounds of musician, Steve Little and of course enjoy good food and wine. More information is available at lollipopkidsfoundation.org. My hats off to Debbie Sahlin, Founder and Executive Director, for putting Margaret Meade's words into play. 


Be Creative. Feel Better. 
Visit and buy art at www.pdubroof.com
If you would like to subscribe to Drawing A Day, click the subscribe button on the bottom right side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home