Friday, November 18, 2011

Drawing A Day 323

Be Creative. Feel Better.  Visit and buy art at www.pdubroof.com
Resting in Blue

Brought the sunshine with me from Florida, making the transition from hot humid to sunny chill doable. The warm hugs at the airport helped too. Do not want to get swept up into the frantic pace just yet. Doing my best to take my time and not feel the constant rush around that is my life in DC. Nothing like getting away for a few days to remind me that the rush around is not everywhere. And no surprise, I really prefer the non rushed life pace. How to meet my challenges without the rush rush?? Setting that intention would be a  good New Year's resolution. 

If you would like to subscribe to Drawing A Day, click the subscribe button on the bottom right side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home