Saturday, December 31, 2011

Drawing A Day 356/365

Be Creative. Feel Better.  Visit and buy art at www.pdubroof.com
The Delray Tree

Wishing all of you a very happy, healthy, joyful and creative 2012. The year has been amazing, nurturing and filled with abundance. 
For some reason my numbering of the days didn't work out and I seem to be 10 days short. But all the drawings worked out so I guess I'm just bad at math and forgetful.  
I have created 365 new images and installed 3 big paintings at Fantastic Sam's Hair Salon in Rockville and 3 big paintings at Around Sound Music Studio in Ocean City and hope to install more in other venues across the land in 2012. 
 If you would like to subscribe to Drawing A Day, click the subscribe button on the bottom right side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home