Monday, April 4, 2011

Drawing A Day 89

Pumpkin Head

Waking in the dark after a flashy lightening storm last night. Enjoyed supper by the fire pit, walked the labyrinth and then the rains started. After all the gardening I did yesterday my body feels sore in places I never really get to in a gym work out. I crunched on the first asparagus to pop up. And I've cleaned up the labyrinth; added a yoga/stretch space for those nice days! Today I will be an art teacher for elementary children, a treat, I give my self about once a year. We'll work on Spring Collages. 


Be Creative. Feel Better. 
Visit and buy art at www.pdubroof.com
If you would like to subscribe to Drawing A Day, click the subscribe button on the bottom right side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home