Sunday, October 9, 2011

Drawing A Day 283

Beach Bird from my Notebook
Catching up with my technology learning curve. No computer to draw with so reverted back to pen and paper. Awkward and also a sense of relief. Our generation is always being pushed to re learn, re tool to stay up to date with technology. There must be a drawing app on my smart phone, but haven't found one yet. Suggestions? And will I be able to draw with such a small screen. Going from 9 x 7 foot paper to 18 x 24 inch paper to a mouse with a laptop and now to a 3 inch screen! Yikes. Maybe I need to be shrinking too.


Be Creative. Feel Better. 
Visit and buy art at www.pdubroof.com
If you would like to subscribe to Drawing A Day, click the subscribe button on the bottom right side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home